What is Laughter Yoga?
- Laughter Yoga is a unique new activity that does not rely on humor, jokes, or comedy to achieve amazing results. No kidding... really!
- It is called Laughter Yoga because it combines non-humorous laughter exercise, with deep yogic breathing. This combination produces an exhilarating result!
- We start the laughter as an exercise, but with eye contact and childlike play, the "simulated" laughter soon turns into genuine laughs.
- This activity is based on the scientific principle that the body cannot tell between simulated laughter and real laughter. The body (and brain) get the same result.
- Laughter Yoga was created by Dr. Madan Kataria in 1995. It started with 5 people in a park in Mumbai, India, and now there are 1,000's of laughter clubs all over the world!
Laughter Yoga...For Health, Happiness, & World Peace!
"I already laugh a lot, Why do i need Laughter Yoga?"
Even if you laugh a lot, it is not enough! To get the full benefits of laughing, we need to engage in 10-15 minutes of laughter exercises.
In Laughter Yoga, we are engaging in deep belly laughter, using our diaphragm and core. This style of laughing is much different than the way we normally laugh.
When you go to see a comedy movie, you may or may not find everything funny. When you come to Laughter Yoga, you KNOW you will laugh!
Get Certified with Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Mr. Mirth!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)
In addition to spreading happiness and laughter through workshops and classes, I can certify you!
Live, Love, and Lead Laughter!
CONTACT ME to find out about the 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) training. This training is credentialed through Laughter Yoga International University of Bangalore, India.
I offer both public and private training (minimum 5 students), customizable to your schedule!
This training prepares you with all the skills needed to teach and lead Laughter Yoga, start your own laughter club, and spread happiness wherever you go!
Email me at email@example.com to start YOUR laughter journey!
laughter really is the best medicine -
Come and get your prescription with Laughter Yoga!
Boost Your Mood
Live a more fulfilled, happier life!